Our Price List
Lodi, CA 95240
PHONE (209) 400-7625 FAX (209) 400-7710
General Price List
Effective Date July 1, 2022 (prices subject to change without notice)
The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
Prior to drafting any contract for goods or services, the responsible party or decedent’s survivor who is handling the funeral arrangements is entitled to receive a copy of any preneed agreement in the possession of the funeral establishment that has been signed and paid for, in full or in part, by or on behalf of the decedent.
BASIC SERVICES OF FUNERAL DIRECTOR AND STAFF $795
This is a basic fee for the services of our funeral directors and staff to respond to initial requests for service; arrangement conference with the family or responsible party; arrangement of a funeral or memorial ceremony; preparation and filing of necessary authorizations and permits recording vital statistics; coordinating service plans with cemetery, crematory; sheltering of the deceased. This fee is for our basic services and overhead which will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for Islamic Package, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving of remains.)
EMBALMING —– WE DO NOT OFFER EMBALMING
Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as a direct cremation or immediate burial. Instances where embalming is required are such as where the remains are to be transferred out of the state or out of the country. Embalming is a chemical process which provides temporary preservation of the body and helps eliminate health hazards.
PREPARATION & OTHER CARE OF THE DECEASED
- Retrieval and handling of Autopsied remains (Coroner’s case) $300
- Preparation & Disinfection of un-embalmed remains (for viewing) $300
- Preparation & Disinfection of un-embalmed Autopsied remains (for viewing) $495
- Post Autopsy preparation for religious washing $300
- Refrigeration (in compliance of California law) up to three days $150
- Refrigeration – daily charge after the first three days $75
- Sheltering of decedent after embalming (per day) $75
- Facility & Staff for ceremonial washing & dressing $500
- Transfer of remains into our care M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM $495
- Transfer after business hours including weekends — add $195
- Transfer from private residence or convalescent home (2 attendants required) add $195
- Transfer to or from Airport (San Francisco, Oakland & San Jose Airports) $500
- Funeral Hearse (local use) $395
- Service Van (local use) $195
SERVICES AND USE OF FACILITIES
- Use of facility for washing, shrouding and viewing by immediate family $795
- Use of facility and Staff assistance for Ghusl, Kafan and casketing $500
- Additional charge for Funeral service on weekends and holidays until 5 PM $400
- Hourly overtime charge after 4 hours or after 5 pm (per hour) $200
- Use of facility for Quran Khawani and Duas (4 hours max) $400
- Use of facility for hospitality service 4 hours max $500
CASH ADVANCE ITEMS
- Permit of Disposition (Burial Permit issued by the County) $12
- Certified copies of Death Certificate (price varies per County) $21
- Obtaining Death Certificates and sending to you by FedEx (plus cost of death certificate) $95
- Coroner’s fee (varies by County) At cost
- Consulate fee At cost
- Weekend and Holiday Filing of Permit of Disposition (County Fee) $120
- Amending the Death Certificate (plus death certificate fee) $90
- Adult Caskets $6295 - $895
- Alternative Container $495 - $95
- Air Trays (Required by Airlines) $300
- Ghusl supplies & Kafan kit $300
Our Service Packages
ISLAMIC BURIAL PACKAGE WITH WASHING, SHROUDING VIEWING $1095 (Ghusal, Kafan & Janazah Package)
- Basic services of Funeral Director and our staff.
- Transfer of remains into our care. (out of area mileage charges may apply)
- Preparation and care of remains.
- Sheltering remains in Climate Control environment.
- Working with Hospital / Doctor / Hospice / Coroner to get death certificate issued.
- Filing with County Health Department and securing permit of disposition.
- Coordinating with Cemetery for burial arrangements.
- Use of our facility for washing and shrouding.
- Washing supplies and Kafan provided.
- Protective booties, gowns, gloves and masks provided to family for washing.
- Private room for immediate family to spend time with their loved one in private.
- Use of our facility for visitation and viewing by friends and family.
- Transportation to local mosque for service if requested.
- Transportation to the local cemetery for burial.
- Fiber board container is used for transportation unless a Casket is bought.
- Female decedents are taken care of by Muslim female staff.
- Coroner’s fee, Cemetery Charges, Death Certificate, Permit Fee and Sales Tax not included.
- Add $400 to package price for weekend and holidays service.
- Package price good for Alameda, Contra Costa & San Joaquin Counties only.
- Additional charges may apply.
CATERED RECEPTION PACKAGE:
After the burial at the Cemetery, you may invite family and friends for light refreshments and snacks.
We can set up a reception for up to 60 people at our facility.
You may bring your own refreshments and snacks, or we can provide the Menu of your choice;
Price include, use of our facility, clean up, menu items, paper goods and wait staff.
This package includes: basic services of staff, local transfer of remains into our care, other preparation and care of remains, refrigeration, securing necessary permits, and local transportation to the cemetery. This charge does not include visitation, rites, or ceremonies prior to burial of the body. Cemetery charges and fees not included.
- With container provided by you
(all such containers must meet all applicable
state and/or cemetery requirements) $1000
- With formal burial casket provided by us $1495
FORWARDING REMAINS TO ANOTHER FUNERAL HOME $1900
This package includes basic service of Funeral Director & Staff, transfer of decedent into our care, embalming, filing necessary paperwork, transportation to local Airport in shipping container. Does not include Casket or Airline charges.
RECEIVING REMAINS FROM ANOTHER FUNERAL HOME $1600
This package includes basic service of Funeral Director & Staff, transportation from local Airport, California Permit for Disposition and transportation to local Cemetery in funeral coach. Does not include casket and any Airline charges.
SHIPPING OUT OF STATE OR OUT OF COUNTRY
Khan Funeral Home has been approved by the Department of Homeland Security and TSA to ship Human remains out of the Country. We work with Turkish and Emirates Airlines to find best available shipping cost and the earliest flight out. We work with Consulates and Health Departments to expedite the paperwork, so your loved ones can be sent home without delay.
We arrange for embalming and air tight metal Casket (these are Airline requirements), provide transportation to the Airport and work with Airline for safe and confirmed passage. Cost of shipping out of Country depends on the destination. The cost includes preparation of the body, embalming, documentation, casketing and packaging and Airline charges. Shipping charges can fluctuate according to freight charge.
Generally, cost to ship out to Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and some Countries of the Middle East could range from $7000 to $11000.
The law does not require embalming. However, a funeral establishment must refrigerate an un-embalmed body in its possession if burial or cremation does not take place within 24 hours.
A casket is not required for cremation by California law. However, a combustible container is. The container must be one that can be closed and is leak-resistant. A cardboard box constructed for this purpose is acceptable.
Our Policy Requires 100% Of The Funeral ExpensesTo Be Paid In Full At The Time Of Arrangement Conference
We accept Cash, Check, and all major Credit & Debit Cards
Khan Funeral Home makes no representation or warranties regarding the caskets or any merchandise sold in connection with our services. The only warranties, expressed or implied, granted are the expressed written warranties, if any, extended by the manufacturer.
For more information on Funeral, Cemetery & Cremation matters, contact:
Department Of Consumer Affairs
Cemetery & Funeral Bureau
1625 North Market Blvd; Suite S-208 Sacramento, CA 95834