No one likes to think about death, let alone plan for it. In many families, discussing one & mortality is an extremely uncomfortable topic. But it is a topic that should be discussed and planned for well in advance of your death.
By pre-planning your funeral, you relieve your family of having to make important financial decisions during a period of great stress and grief, a time when people aren’t thinking very clearly and may not know what to do because you never made your wishes known.
It’s easy to say, “Don’t make a fuss. I don’t want a ceremony. Just bury me and be done with it. “But it is important to realize that the ritual of a funeral is as much for the deceased as it is for the living. It is a time when friends and family can gather together to grieve openly and to provide support for one another.
Pre-planning your funeral can be very informal, and as simple as jotting down your preferences and sharing your wishes with a family member. More formal arrangements in the form of a preneed contract, that can be set up with us and can be pre-funded by total payment at today’s cost or affordable monthly payments.
Pre-planning, when done properly, can give you peace of mind because you know that your arrangements are ready and pre-funded.
Make all the arrangements during a time of peace and not leave them to your family during their time of grief.
- Make your wishes known
- Control the cost of your funeral
- Ensure that personal records are organized and easy for your survivors to locate
- Provide protection in case the need arises before it is expected
- You can protect you and your family from inflation, by pre-funding your plan. This ensures your expenses will be covered when you need them to be.
- When you choose to pre-fund your final arrangements, your money is put in a State of California approved trust account or top-rated insurance company until required.
Please visit us to talk about relieving your family of stress and financial burden